Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: error after experiments

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Selim87,

have you deleted the tmpTables Table in the Experiment Managers in these 3 other frames too?

Regards,

Ralf

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Creator
Creator

yes. I did add in each frame the same method, that I run before starting the experiments. in the middle of the experiments I get this message, that the method ".open"  is not aided anymore (sorry I try to translate, because I'm using the german version of PS, please see attachements).

any idea?

Regards

Highlighted

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

You can ignore the message that open is no longer supported. It is superseded by 'openDialog' or 'öffneDialog'.

But if you delete the content in the tmpTables of all your Experiment Managers you shouldn't get this error any longer.

The error occurs sinces there is a loop over the content of the entries in the tmpTables. This table references other temporary objects which should be deleted. But as it seems these objects no longer exist. Therefore the deleteObject fails.

If you have deleted the content of tmpTables the deleteObject should no longer be executed since the yDim of list is 0.

If the problem persists I'd recommend to open a GTAC call: https://support.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/gtac.shtml

Regards,

Ralf

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.