Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export stocks

Pioneer
Pioneer

Liebe Community, 

Ich suche eine Möglichkeit die Bestände pro Baustein so zu exportieren, dass ich die Bestände außerdem in der Tabelle nach den verschiedenen Produktvarianten differenziere.

Die Daten sollten also bei graphischer Darstellung in Excel so aussehen können wie im Stockplotter oder WIP (vgl. Bild) 

Da zB. WIP diese Daten ja sammelt, müsste es bereits eine Tabelle geben, in der die gewünschten Informationen enthalten sind.

-> Daher meine Frage, ob mir jemand den Namen der Tabelle nennen kann, in die das WIP die Bestände aufzeichnet, damit ich sie direkt als Excel ausleiten kann. 

I am looking for a possibility to export the stock in each process as a table and! to be able to differentiate the different product types.

Since PlantSim already collects the data to plot the WIP for example (see attachement), I think there should exist a table with all the Information I am looking for. 

So I would like to know the name of this table to export it as an excel. 

Thank you in advance

Lg Lisa

3 REPLIES

Betreff: export stocks

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Lisa314,

if you want to use the data of the WIP object, you can use table WIP of the object.

As for example: WIP.WIP.copyRangeTo(...) to copy the content of WIP into your own table.

This table will be update as defined in variable updateInterval of the WIP-object.

Hope this helps.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello GG,

first of all thank you for your fast response, 

The kind of table I get using wip.wip just includes the information "product" and "object" (see WIP table)

The kind of table I'd like to generate is one that has 3 dimensions (see WIP table soll)

-> product, object and DateTime

Is there a possibility

• to mix some orders to create a table like WIP table soll
  • or to create a table (named supermarket for example) that includes the two informations DateTime and Product (see WIP table solution)?

Thank you in advance and best regards

Lisa

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Lisa,

there is another way to get the data collected by the WIP :

The PPS has a SQLite database where all information will be stored. From this database you can get the information you need.

You can use the following request:

var str : string := "SELECT * FROM WIP"

var data : table

data.create

PPS.SQLite.sql(data, str)

To use this statement, the SQLite database must be opened which means, you can only use this durig a simulation run.

Hope this helps.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution