Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frame creation problem

Experimenter
Experimenter

hi friends , i was using PS V13.1 before, and currently working on PS12.0 Smiley Sad , i am facing a problem using object pick indents, when i was using V13.0 i was able to see a small rectangle pointer,when using pick intent tool and which helps me a lot to decide where i was going to pick on the object(in all pick modes like snap pick, edge pick, where to pic etc..)

but in PS V12.0 i couldnot find that small rectangle pointer. and causing lot of trouble while selecting the objects.

is the rectangular pointer is not available in PSV12.0? if available how to enable it.

i have checked the Options menu..i found nothing..

pls support..

thank you all

2 REPLIES

Re: frame creation problem

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Jithin,

could you elaborate a bit more on how that looked like for you in version 13.0 e.g. send a screenshot of how it is supposed to look like? Or send a screenshot of your version 12 and point out what is missing?

Kind regards,

Igor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Re: frame creation problem

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

And are you referring to Plant Simulation or Process Simulate? As if the latter is the case you would have to post your question again in this forum https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/General-Tecnomatix-Forum/bd-p/tecnomatix-forum

Kind regards,

Igor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution