Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

have access to next succ on exit

Hello

I would like to know how to write in method to know to which next object Plant has to push a Mu.For example I have Mu on line with exit strategy cyclic. I would like to know if the Mu will go to SingleProc or SingleProc1 when this Mu is blocked at the end of the line :

Capture.JPG

thanks for your support

Christelle

5 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christelle
3 weeks ago

Re: have access to next succ on exit

[ Edited ]

Hi Christelle,

In general it is not possible to know beforehand where an MU will go, since this depends on the exit strategy settings AND on which successor becomes available first. The only exception is when Blocking is active. But it kind of makes no real sense, to retrieve this information you would probably use some exit control. If you have an exit control in place, you would use that to set the next successor, not?

If you can share some backgrounds of your question, we may be able to help you a bit more.

[NEW] Challenge us at the Plant Simulation World User Conference 2017. Share your question or idea here!
Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

I tried to use several HBW in my frame, my Mus can go to both of them. I tried to use only one WMS but no success then I thought to use 2 WMS and when Mu needs to go toRackLane I have one condition in the userSetTarget and other way other condition :

in my example I tried with destination in MU but Mu don't go in RackLane1.

Do I need to program only by method to have such event :

Capture.JPG

Thanks for your support

As far as I know, you can connect the rack lanes, like in the example model (Examples collection). Then the products should be routed correctly.

[NEW] Challenge us at the Plant Simulation World User Conference 2017. Share your question or idea here!
Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

In the example you sort products (specific rack), in my case one type of product can go to both of rack.

I want to put product by two in one rack then 2 next to second rack (the 4 products can be same type of product)

How do I proceed ?

Thanks for your collaboration

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christelle
3 weeks ago

Hello

If you do not mind the call happening at a slightly different time, you could look into the pull control of the singleProcs, in doing so you can run some code from the singleProc before it gets the MU, and have full control over when the singleProc will take that part in still.

Hope this helps you,

JamesM