Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create weld path in nx which can be shown in JT format when it is exported to Process simulat

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I created a required assembly in which two parts has to be joined by arc weld process..So i can import the jt file from nx to Process simulate, but the problem is in jt file we are not geting the details of weld paths and weld points..(i.e. only Geometry is shown in Jt).So wether there is any command that we can create weld path itself in nx and also can be export to JT along with weld path feature...

For weld points we have the command in NX (plug/spot weld) with which we can get weld points in JT..

1 REPLY

Re: how to create weld path in nx which can be shown in JT format when it is exported to Process sim

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
Hello GOLI,
You have posted your question in the Plant Simulation forum. But according to your description you are using Process Simulate. So I suggest to repost your question in the Tecnomatix Robotics Forum to get the attention of the right people.
Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.