Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: how to move transporter based on order and using FIFO method

Creator
Creator

Really thank you so much for your help

I will learn more from your example. 

But there is 2 more question i wanna ask.

1. after i see the number of order (produk) that have to retrieve doesnt meet the requirement. For example there are 9 palet for AspiletChewReg. but Transporter just take one palet. 

What method I need to meet the number of requirement?

2. In the example you use circle track. If I want the transporter go forward to the destination and bacward again, what method should i used? 

I do really thank you for your help. 

Spoiler
Smiley Happy

Creator
Creator

Hello Peter,

I want to ask you 2 more question:

1. after i see the number of order (produk) that have to retrieve doesnt meet the requirement. For example there are 9 palet for AspiletChewReg. but Transporter just take one palet. 

What method I need to meet the number of requirement?

2. In the example you use loop track. If I want the transporter go forward to the destination and bacward again and transporter just run when the date it has to retriever product., what method should i used? here I attach the layout of the track

Thank you

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Ginalusiana,

If the Transporter must change its direction, the attribute backwards must be set in such a way, that the destination is reachable.This depends on the shape of the system of tracks (if there are branches and junctions).

It is necessary to increase the capacity of a store if there is no available store.

But large stores lead to additional costs. The question arises which model parameter is responsible for the enlargement of the total capacity. My conjecture was either the interarrival time of the deliveries or of the orders.

The answer is provided by an Analysis of Factors (menu Tools of the Experiment Manager).

Note that you must stop the Eventcontroller by

Eventcontroller.stop(true);

if you want to use the Experiment Manager. The simulation must be stopped when the last order is finished.

DeliveriesOrder.jpg

The model (for Plant Simulation 12) is valuable for a lecture about simulation.

Thank you for the interesting question, but this question is too large for the Forum. I would kindly ask you to post not whole complex modeling problems.

Regards,

Peter

Creator
Creator

Thank you for your reply,

But the file con not be opened in plantsim student version. Could you give me the example which i can open the file?

Sorry for disturbing your time

but your help means a lot

Thank you

Creator
Creator

Well,,

I have tried to download plantsim 12 but there is something wrong when I install.

So could you describe to me how to make the transporte backwards?

Actually the customer is near the source of forklift, so it has to backward to unload the entity.

Thank you

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Ginalusiana,

if I load this model into a Student version I can see that I can expand and save the model using Student version:

ClassLibraryStudent.jpg

The model contains 49 counted objects and 80 objects are possible in the Student version.

The attached zip-file contains the programs of all methods.

Regards,

Peter