Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

model's configuration

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello everyone

At this moment I am doing a simulation that has the following configuration:

1. Boxes will arrive to the system and each box can have different units, ranging from 60 to 120 units per box.
  2. Boxes arrive in trucks, maximum 60 boxes per truck. In a normal day 647 boxes arrive per day and with a standard deviation of 172 boxes day. But the trucks do not arrive regularly distributed in the day, they arrive in lots according to probabilities, 20% of the boxes arrive between 7:00 - 10:00, 30% of the boxes between 10:00 - 13:00, the 40% between 13: 00-20: 00 and 10% distributed in the rest of the day.
  3. Each box that arrives is counted and stored on the floor, the operator goes to a computer prints a label and attaches it to the box he has just stored and simultaneously takes 15 units out of that box and takes them to make a quality audit.
  4. The quality audit lasts approximately 15 minutes and 2% of the packs of 15 units are rejected for poor quality, when this happens the whole box should be returned from where the 15 units were taken, in the other case when the quality, the 15 units audited together with the other units of the box become counted unit by unit.
  5. Units are counted per unit and passed to another box and finally passed to storage on shelves.

Thank you very much, if you can help me to configure this situation.

Note: I have plant simulation V13.