Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set different gaps before and behind a BE

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey,

In my simulation I want to cause a variable gap before and behind a BE which is dependent from the BE name.

All my BEs are transportet on a line. By achieving the production line they have to be separated by different gaps.

Til now I did it with the equip time but now I have a fix equip time a well so I cannot use this anymore.

I thought of using a cEmp and to set a left and a right bound but there you cannot define the BE name just a frequenze...

The simulation is very simple a source than the line and the produktion line and at the and there is a line and the drawn. so its nothing speacial. At the pic you can see the position I have to design the gap.

Pic.PNG

Does someone know a solution?

Thanks.

Best regards,

IceTea

2 REPLIES

Re: set different gaps before and behind a BE

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello IceTea,

I have attached a model here where I tried out something similar to what you described. The control of the gap between parts happens by stopping them on the conveyor for a certain amount of time, that is predefined in the method. The space between the parts then is the time a part is stopped times the conveyor speed. Would such a solution work for you?

Kind regards,

Igor Kunjavskij 

Kind regards,

Igor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Re: set different gaps before and behind a BE

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks.