Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simtalk

Creator
Creator

hello everyone

I want to know if there is a synchronous function like JAVA in simtalk.

thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: simtalk

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The method execution in Plant Simulation is always synchronous. Asynchronous execution would produce irreproducable simulation results.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello James,

Plant Simulation does not offer methods that are executed in parallel, thus there are no such functions implemented. In what kind of context would you need to use such a function?

Kind regards,

Igor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Creator
Creator
hello Joos:
Thank you.I'm sorry I didn't reply to you in time because of a business trip.

Creator
Creator
hi Igor:
      I do not know how to describe my problem clearly, but I will try my best. I now have a scene that simulates an automatic parking lot. The driver drove the car to the designated location and then left. Then there will be an AGV to transport the vehicle to the designated parking space. In the annex, parking spaces are represented by Singleproc. The area where the driver parked the vehicle is denoted by Assembly. Each object has a corresponding function control. But now I have a problem. I don't know why this simulation will eventually stop. And the time and location of the stop are strange.
      I would appreciate it if you can look at my project.