Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop the BE flow

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I have a simulation where the distance beween the parts has to stay the same at the whole procudtion line.

I found this code which does not work, but anyway I have a lot of stations and every station can be failed.

So is there any option to say that doesn't matter which station is failed all the stations behind this failed station have to stop and why does the code not work?

if singleproc2.gestoert then

singleproc1.stop;

förderstrecke1.geschwindigkeit:=0;

end;

Best regards,

IceTea

4 REPLIES

Re: stop the BE flow

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Please check the LockoutZone object.

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
A simple but often helpful approach is to not use the physical but the "logical" length of the MUs. So if you know, the part is 200 mm long but has to maintain a distance of 100 mm, just enhance its length by the distance. The "logical" length would be 300 mm.

Regarding the code mentioned above: It won`t be necessary to set speed:=0 in case the Line is set to non accumulating.

Modeling on length oriented objects usually makes me doing this consistently, so I avoid to go from (i.e.) Line to SingleProc or from Assembly to Track. My MUs will stay on length oriented objects and trigger place oriented objects on demand.

Regards

Always consider using the AttributeExplorer!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Thank you.
Thats exactly what I was looking for.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I still have one question about this object.

Is there such a same one to define that the BEs also stop if one of the Singleprocs is blocked?

Best regards