Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer of several objects

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

I have a vehicle to transport several objects. These objects have some different attributes(a total of three). And I have different drains. And any object with an attribute has a special drain.

And sometimes there are 10 different objects on my vehicle.

For example: 3 objects with the attribute Zieletage=2 are in my vehicle. And these 3 objects have to unload to drain2. But currently, only one objects unloads to the drain. I want that the 3 objects unload at the same time, like passengers leave an elevator.

Can someone help?

Thank you and best regards!!

6 REPLIES

Re: transfer of several objects

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello,

in order for a transporter drives to several destinations you can assign the attribute Destination a CardFile.

Please see

Reference Help > Mobile Objects > Transporter > Attributes of the Transporter > Destination

and also the attribute DestinationListRow

Regards,

Peter

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello StevieG,

you can use a waituntil to check drain. for example, the code can like this,

waituntil drain2.empty prio 1;

@.move(drain2);

you can use a loop to move all to the drain2.

attachment is a example you can refer to.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi.

So this is my method for unloading the objects. How can I implement a loop?

How could it look like?

I try to realize it with a while-loop but it didn't work.

Thank you!

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

Currently my method for my sensor swtichs my mobile objects , if a special case is true.

So if my mobile object has the integer 1, the objects switchs to EingangE1.

what I tried to do:

I want to expand my method, that the method repeats it, if another object with the integer =1 is on board. But it doesn't work. Du you know why?

Best regards

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

thanks for your hint!

If I understand it correctly, the DestinationListRow is the best opportunity to work off the calls of my elevator.

So I made a table to save each mobile object, that entered in my three buffers. Now I want that my elevator work off all calls in the row, such as it saved in my table.

But I don't know what I have to do next.

Do you have another hint for my or some next steps?

Thank you very much!

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello StevieG,

you can using for loop to realize your thought, you can use cont attribute to check every MU.