Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

worker carry part to store

Master
Master

Hi,

How to model the worker to carry the container from Conveyor to store and place it in the store?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: worker carry part to store

Phenom
Phenom

Hi @SS3 

The easiest way is to use a dummy station in the exit of the conveyor. In this station you set the processing time equal to 0 and active the Import > Transport option with the store as the MU target. Take a look at the attached model.

Best Regards,
Paulo Araujo

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Master
Master

@araujopaulo  @simulator 

Now I have 2 containers in the store with 3 parts in each. I want to assemble all 6 parts.

The first woker job is to pick and placesthe conatiner in store which is happening.

The second worker has to pick the container from the store, place in buffer, assemble 3 parts in assmebly station and keep back the container in the store. Next pick 2nd container and do the same until 6 parts are assembled.

So I added another worker and in the creation table gave service as 'carry'. In the store, importer tab-->transport-->services I gave 'carry'. But the second worker does not go to the store. What is the mistake/?

Phenom
Phenom
You will need to move the part from the Store manually with na exit control, then the Importer tab will work.
Best Regards,
Paulo Araujo

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Master
Master

@araujopaulo  okay...