cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

More information on SimPlan presentations at the Plant Simulation User Conference

Experimenter
Experimenter

I’m looking forward to my presentation on data handling in complex Plant Simulation 3D models on Tuesday. Here are some details:

Especially in complex systems it is important to perform a detailed analysis of the material flow, to provide sophisticated visualization and a corresponding dynamic performance measurement system that can be used for real and simulation data as well as planning data.

The presentation gives an overview about the developed solution - the SimPath-Library - and explains the scope of the approach based on a reference project from the distribution logistics.

Screenshot_Presentation2.jpg

Also, I will have a workshop on Wednesday about result data handling with SQLite and Access Interface with SimAssist-based evaluation. (More information on SimAssist on www.SimAssist.de)

We will post a follow-up here with more information on the topics after the user conference!

We hope we'll see you at the conference!

Stauber_SimPlan2.jpg

Highlighted

More information on SimPlan presentations at the Plant Simulation User Conference

Experimenter
Experimenter

I’m looking forward to my presentation on data handling in complex Plant Simulation 3D models on Tuesday. Here are some details:

Especially in complex systems it is important to perform a detailed analysis of the material flow, to provide sophisticated visualization and a corresponding dynamic performance measurement system that can be used for real and simulation data as well as planning data.

The presentation gives an overview about the developed solution - the SimPath-Library - and explains the scope of the approach based on a reference project from the distribution logistics.

Screenshot_Presentation2.jpg

Also, I will have a workshop on Wednesday about result data handling with SQLite and Access Interface with SimAssist-based evaluation. (More information on SimAssist on www.SimAssist.de)

We will post a follow-up here with more information on the topics after the user conference!

We hope we'll see you at the conference!

Stauber_SimPlan2.jpg