Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Polarion Blog

We have a new Extension for you. Now you can capture results of heuristic evaluation in Polarion.
Software relevance has increased in road vehicles, and so too has functional safety importance in software tools.
We have a Extensions update for you.The Polarion Connector for Mathworks Simulink has being updated! This new version provides a framework to allow en...
Polarion: 17.1 Summer is rolling in and before the vacation season gets well underway, it’s time to announce the release of Polarion ALM version 17.1 ...
Polarion: ALM 17. What's New and Noteworthy? Once again I’m pleased to announce the availability of a new major version release: Polarion ALM 17. The ...
Polarion: Current Tech Trends- Attack of the Drones! I recently purchased a set of Star Wars drones and it got me thinking about all the practical and...
Polarion: Improve your DOORS Experience Product development is even more complex than ever, with users expecting smarter, better-connected products. T...
Polarion: Changing Lanes Quickly and Safely with Automotive ALM There are few things more ubiquitous today than your car, especially within the fast-p...
As 2016 draws to a close, so does the development cycle of our product version 2016. I’m happy to announce the availability of Service Release 3 (SR3)...
We recently posted “Internet of Things: Expanding Into Medical Device Enterprise,” and welcome you to part two of the ongoing discussion about medical...
What is the definition of the Internet of Things (IoT)? Gartner defines IoT as the following: “The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical...
We expect connected devices to simply work. As more “things” adopt connectivity - thanks to the Internet of Things (IoT) - there is an evolving need f...
Software is leading a digitization revolution that is changing how modern products are designed, manufactured, and supported once released to the mark...
A holistic approach to application lifecycle management (ALM) allows your teams and workers to improve application development process using a single,...
Software is an important part of emerging medical devices, but there is a growing list of potential risks that manufacturers must address. Software ha...
The Internet of Things (IoT) brings connectivity to a wide range of new products, as software disrupts our personal and professional lives. Good softw...
I always enjoy it that I get to announce new releases to our customers and the world. This latest release... version 2016 Service Release 2 (SR2) is a...
Quality assurance (QA) is an important piece to the puzzle in your software development lifecycle. However, not relying on a complete QA solution migh...
Embedded software is becoming even more important in product development, leading innovation in connected and engineered products. Although embedded s...
Software testing is an extremely important part of the development process, with quality assurance (QA) and test management growing in importance. If ...
Will you need to own a car in the future? Are self-driving cars going to replace the need for driving and car ownership? It’s incredible to think inst...
Software development is becoming increasingly complex, as more lines of code, demand for smart connectivity, and difficulty resolving post-launch issu...
If your organization needs extra help building highly complex products even easier and faster, Siemens PLM is hosting a webinar on Thursday, August 4....
The use of Polarion ALM [application lifecycle management] gives your team the chance to accelerate innovation in a single unified lifecycle managemen...
“Software is eating the world!” is a phrase that we’ve used in the past, and the technology continues to be extremely disruptive. As organizations try...
Software is complicated, and development teams have no time to lose when creating increasingly complex products. The use of an application lifecycle m...
Application lifecycle management (ALM) is no longer a solution that decision makers can ignore as part of their development plans. Utilizing three cor...
The Internet of Things (IoT) is changing how your business develops, manufactures, and supports products. Software continues to “eat the world,” and o...
In our previous blogs I described [blog 1] and [blog 2] the regulatory requirements related to product risk and the elements required to build a datab...
Organizations have the ability to bridge the gap between application lifecycle management (ALM) and product lifecycle management (PLM) - with proper A...