Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be part of the Siemens Realize LIVE event!

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

present image 2.jpg

Call for Presentations is now open until Jan 14, 2019

Realize LIVE, Cobo Center, Detroit, MI. – June 10-13, 2019

Realize LIVE will have over 500 sessions including keynotes, product and business sessions, workshops, panels, demos and hands-on training.  Products covered will include all of Siemens rich set of software applications. This is an opportunity to be part of this event as a speaker!

Why present at Realize LIVE Detroit 2019?

• Full complimentary 4-day conference pass for accepted lead speakers
  • Influence the future of your software innovation
  • Help drive User to User content
  • Recognition as an industry expert
  • Access to pre-event development and training

Realize LIVE Detroit 2019, formerly Siemens PLM Connection – Americas, is the premier industry event designed to connect the growing Siemens software user community, with peers, partners, and products while promoting networking opportunities to learn, grow and optimize the software. Stay on the edge of digital transformation, optimize your productivity through proficiency with industry tools and resources, and influence the future of software innovation, leading your business along your journey to success.

Submission Deadline 1/14/19

Submit Presentation

We look forward to receiving your presentation

Comments
Dreamer
Please let us all know what the fee structure is for this event.
Experimenter

Crickets.... So sad that Siemens took over an event where things were pretty much organized and the fee structure was well understood but for some reason cannot even provide basic info about the upcoming event... What is the planned registration fee? What are the cutoff dates for registration? What is the room rate structure at the hotels? Which hotels are options? C'mon folks, the 2019 budgets are already in the can and we need to know the costs....

Apparently we get crickets as well as free parrots?  chirp chirp.

Community Manager

We will be announcing registration fees and open date the first week of February.

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to me directly with any other questions.

Thank you.

Erin Wander

Experimenter
Looking forward to more info this week....
Experimenter
Hmmm.... 2nd week in Feb and still no cost info.
Community Manager

Good Morning,

Not sure if you have been to the event website. You will find the most up-to-date information here www.siemens.com/plm/realize-live

Experimenter
Thanks for the linky. Maybe it is just me, but the pages at: https://web.cvent.com/event/9606a913-86ae-44b3-b10a-1267d3fecce3/websitePage:291c6963-6e97-4b09-bb77... do not seem to have any live links on them. I see the notes about: Conference Pass: $1,495* (4 days) *Early Bird: $1,295 available until March 4, 2019 I am using Gcrome 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit) But see no link to any registration page. Am I missing somethign?
Community Manager

Hello,

You are welcome. No, you are not missing anything. The registration link will be added and will go live this week. I will post on the community when this happens.

Thank you.

PLM World Member Genius

@Ewand will the Early Bird deadline be extended beyond March 4? That's a tight window of only 11 days from today and the registration isn't live yet. Thx

Community Manager

Hello,

Yes, early-bird will be extended to 3/17/19.

Thanks.