Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realize LIVE 2019. Detroit is ready!

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

IMG_0009.jpgHope to see you there!

Comments
Gears Phenom

@Ewand @LesterCorn - Now that the event is over, when will all the presentations be available? I still see a lot that are missing.

Thanks!

Creator

Hi @Jamie_Griffis -- presentations are all available there in the app and the web version of the app as well. If something is not there, it is likely that the speaker made the choice not to post it for either legal reasons or other. Please feel free to reach out to presenters as needed.

Thanks! -Lester

Gears Phenom

@LesterCorn - there are so many missing this year compared to years past. I would expect that the Siemens presentations should be available but I'm seeing a lot of those missing as well. I'll try to reach out.

Thanks.

Pioneer

Hei,

And is there a smart way to download presentations?
I current open the session from the agenda and see if there is a presentation attached.
Annoying also the presnetation name then is abacradaba, so have to save as download with copy/paste of session name.

So Realize Live team, big point here for approvement, or I missed a simple way of working :-)

regards,

Maarten

Siemens Theorist Siemens Theorist
Siemens Theorist

Where can download this event presentations, thanks a lot!

Creator

Hi @lhy - the link to the content is available directly from the post-event content page at www.siemens.com/plm/realize-live

We have also posted videos and PDFs of the Siemens keynotes...working on getting some additional breakout videos posted by the end of this week / early next week so be sure to check back!

Thanks,

Lester

Pioneer

Will presentation material be available to PLM members who have not attended this event ? Thanks.

Siemens Theorist Siemens Theorist
Siemens Theorist

thanks! When I use this link to download presentations ,but need event password.  

https://event.crowdcompass.com/realizelive

So when the presentations material is available for SPLM employee who are not register this event.