Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DWG viewer frame doesn't work

Hi,

I added a DWG-Drawing frame to UI, but it doesn't work. At the runtime I see only grey frame.

Can anybody explain how to fix this?

RS8.11

Windows 7  (TrueVeiw 2014 installed, no more Autodesk software installed).

Also I tried to use this application on Windows10, all was fine. But once I installed Inventor2014, the same happened - instead of the TrueView frame only I got the grey frame. Uninstalled Inventor - doesn't help.

1 REPLY

Re: DWG viewer frame doesn't work

The System Requirements Document for Rulestream 8.11 says that Trueview 2015 is required.

• TrueView  --- 2015 and 2016  ---  AutoDesk  ---  For embedded viewing of DWG files generated from Rulestream, please refer to important notes about 32-bit and 64-bit versions at the end of this document. Only one version of TrueView may be installed at a time.

The comment about 32 vs 64-bit says:

• If you use Autodesk TrueView for viewing the DWG files that Rulestream generates, 32-bit TrueView may only be installed on a 32-bit operating system, and 64-bit TrueView may only be installed on a 64-bit operating system. The word size of TrueView must match the word size of Rulestream as well, so 32-bit mode Rulestream with 64-bit TrueView on a 64-bit operating system is not a supported configuration.