Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

How to Disable RuleStream Process Status Window?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know how to disable the status window that appears in the bottom left-hand corner of RuleStream Engineer during runtime? I am not planning to use this area for anything and I would prefer to hide it all together. 

Thanks for your help!

ProcessStepWindow.JPG

5 REPLIES

Re: How to Disable RuleStream Process Status Window?

While I search for a way to remove just the Status pane from the Process Window I do have two options that may wuit your need:

1. Grab the horizontal separator found between the Process and Status panes and slide it down as far as it will go.  The Status can be minimzed to displpay only one line and this setting should "stick" when you come back to the application.  This works well when running/recording demos.

2. You can show/hide the Process window -- same for Model Tree window and Property List window -- by editing the Process Step.  While in RS Architect select the top level of your process tree and then select "Edit".  In the resulting UI you can choose what to show/hide.  To hide the Status pane (part of the Process window), uncheck "Show the Process Tree":

Setting window visibility in RSESetting window visibility in RSE

Tony,

Thanks for the response. 

#1 works fine for a given session, but it keeps reverting to the default window size (about half of the process tree window) during the next session. Is there any trick to making the reduced size "sticky?"

#2 disabling the process tree option hides the entire process tree. I just want to hide the process status window so that I can see my entire process tree without needing to scroll up/down. 

I've asked a few more folks around here and they all say the Process window works as you and I have described -- Seperator placement does not stick and the Status portion cannot be removed.

I'll send off a few more emails and let you know what I hear back.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author TriAg2010
‎08-23-2016 10:20 AM

The Dev team has confirmed that there's no setting that allows you to hide just the Satus portion of the Process window and no ability to make the separator stick from session to session.

Tony, thanks for checking!