We are pleased to announce that Rulestream ETO 8.12.0 is now available for download from the Full Product Download page of the Siemens PLM FTP server.
Refer to the Rulestream_ETO_8_12_0_System_Requirements document for specific Operating System requirements and Rulestream_ETO_8_12_0_Install_Guide file for installation instructions.
Please use the following steps to download the Rulestream ETO 8.12.0 Full Product Release.
Note: A valid WebKey account is required.
1) In your browser's address field enter the URL: https://download.industrysoftware.automation.sieme
2) The "Download" tab should be pre-selected. Choose it if not.
3) Scroll down the Product list down the left side to the tab titled "Rulestream" to return a list of available platforms for the product (or start entering "RuleStream" into the "Product Filter" box).
4) Expand the appropriate platform; Windows (32-bit Intel) or Windows (64-bit Intel) to see a list of products and a link to the Documentation.
5) To download the Rulestream ETO 8.12.0 products: > Right click on the desired product link > Select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" to save the file to your local destination.
If you encounter any problems installing Rulestream ETO 8.12.0, please contact your local Siemens PLM Software support office.
Great, will try it out quickly!
One thing is a bit unclear to me. In the Release Notes the following is reported at the NX Assembly Spec and NX Child Spec for TCIN paragraph:
"Please note that the NX Assembly Spec and NX Child Spec will appear in native NX mode in the main menu and the right-click menu. As these specifications have been implemented only for the TCIN integration (where UseNXManagedMode = True in the profile), they are non-functional and therefore should not be used in native mode (where UseNXManagedMode = False)."
Will this functionality also be implemented in native NX mode in a later Rulestream version?