cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jack and Jill and the Xmas Tree

Siemens Enthusiast Siemens Enthusiast
Siemens Enthusiast

What can I write about this short video? Maybe that it was done in about two hours. Actually, the simulation took only about 15 minutes to create using the task simulation capabilities of our digital human models, Jack and Jill. The majority of the time was consumed deciding on the wall paper design, curtains, and floor covering wink

I wish you happy holidays and all the best for you, your family and friends.

Comments
N/A

Nice one Markus!

Magical to see this… smile

N/A

Hi Markus, Nice Christmas video!

I’m just starting to look at the Classic Jack software and am interested in intro tutorials. I would also like to figure out how to make movies using the software. Any advice you could give me would be appreciated.

I have been mixing scientific visualization with “gamer” style animation and digital effects for Boeing and now Raytheon for about 8 years. Operational Mission Analysis stuff. I used mostly Satellite Tool Kit, DI-Guy, Lightwave, Cinema 4D and Adobe Production Premium CS4 for these tasks. Now it’s time to see what Jack can do.

Thanks, Grant

Siemens Enthusiast

Hi Grant,

we will have some intro tutorials coming soon on this blog. I am working together with our development group to create several videos which I will post on this blog. So, stay tuned during the next weeks grin

BTW: you might be interested in this video as well: http://siemens.pmhclients.com/index.php/jill-on-the-beach/

Thanks

Markus

N/A
smaller estimates exert ocean]]

comparable rss radiation forward yields issue
Top Kudoed Posts