cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2017 Quadfecta/Day 3: Engineer Better Products with Simulation & Test event, never too late to join

Siemens Theorist Siemens Theorist
Siemens Theorist

2017 Quadfecta: Engineer Better Products with Simulation & Test event

Day Three, Thursday, August 17th

You mean there's more? Yes, two more days. Don't miss them.

Registration is as easy as clicking here

Take a helicopter if you need to, but don't miss thisTake a helicopter if you need to, but don't miss this

Fundamentals of Sound EngineeringView Agenda
The whole world of sound: from decibels, octaves and weighting, advanced sound quality metrics, to the latest troubleshooting acoustic techniques!

Modal Analysis and CorrelationView Agenda
How can you ensure that your structural FEA models reflect reality? Learn the ins and outs of experimental modal analysis and correlation – from best tips for impact hammers, to Polymax curvefitter, to the Modal Assurance Criterion.

Using Plant Modeling to Shorten Product Development Vehicle SubsystemsView Agenda
Deliver optimal system performance against other key design requirements such as performance, comfort, efficiency and fuel economy early on in the design/conceptual phase thru final design.

Simcenter 3D hands-on workshopView Agenda
Get the Simcenter 3D hands-on experience with motion, acoustics, and structures.

Comments
Valued Contributor

Is the Simcenter 3D Workshop a repeat of the same workshop held on Day 2?

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Yes, the Simcenter 3D Workshop on Day 2 and Day 3 are repeats.  This was to allow attendees the flexibility to not miss another seminar at the same time, and to try and ensure that the hands-on has a good instructor/computer to attendee ratio.

Siemens Genius

quad.png

Here are some highlights of the exhibition area that was part of the 2016 Quadfecta:

Acoustic array:

(view in My Videos)

Water resistant data acquisition:

(view in My Videos)

Q-Source measurements:

(view in My Videos)

Wondering what a Q-source is?  Check out this Q-source Knowledge Base article.

quad2.png