Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

One if by land..Day 2 of 2017 Quadfecta: Engineer Better Products with Simulation & Test event

by Siemens Theorist Siemens Theorist a month ago - last edited a week ago by Community Manager Community Manager

2017 Quadfecta: Engineer Better Products with Simulation & Test event

Day two, Wednesday, August 16th

Registration is as easy as clicking here

By land, or by sea, nothing stops a determined engineer from coming to the QuadfectaBy land, or by sea, nothing stops a determined engineer from coming to the Quadfecta

Fundamentals of Durability and FatigueView Agenda

Engineer fatigue tolerant parts, gain insight into your loading environment, accelerate your durability validation, and see new approaches for spot and weld fatigue

Transfer Path AnalysisView Agenda
Troubleshooting complex noise and vibration issues requires a systematic source-path-receiver approach: load identification techniques, Q-sources measurements and time domain analysis.

Model-Based Systems EngineeringView Agenda
Best practices in model based control system design: from controller testing and calibration, test case generation, to effectively using HIL, SIL and MIL.

Simcenter 3D hands-on workshopView Agenda
Get the Simcenter 3D hands-on experience with motion, acoustics, and structures.

Comments
by Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
2 weeks ago

IMG_5849.JPG

Some attendee comments from past Quadfecta seminars:

• “Easy to follow, engaging instructors, sense of humor made it fun!”
  •  “Good, solid engineering information with practical examples.”
  • “The presenters were very personable, and the way the tools worked was really cool.”
  •  “All of the questions were answered and it was an open discussion when something was unclear.”
  • “Well informed, good interaction with speakers and crowd. Useful information that applies to my work.”
  • “Great material pertinent to my needs. Great instructors. Kept it as simple and to the point as they could.”
  • “Very good presentation! Very well prepared and conducted.”
  •  “The two instructors were excellent and worked together well.”
  • “This seminar exceeded my expectations. One of the best seminars I have attended in a long time.”IMG_1277.JPG