Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simcenter Blog

Showing archived results for 07-01-2016. Show all articles

Subscribe freely and easily to our upcoming webinars and discover more about LMS Simulation & Testing Solutions. This month, seize the opportunity to ...
Be guided through the complete hardware offer to help you choose the product that best suits your testing application.
I was driving into the office today and racking my brains about this post. In this article I will talk about Brembo, which is one of those behind-the-...
3M, world provider of automotive soundproof materials, relies on LMS Testing Solutions to help customers reduce interior noise in vehicles.
Femap version 11.3.1 is released and is now available for download.
The NX Nastran solver options offered within the Femap with NX Nastran product configuration have been consolidated and simplified, and two new module...
Mathieu Sarrazin, Advanced Research and Development Engineer, explains the projects (DEMOTEST-EV, REFLEXION, MODRIO, ESPESA, MULTI-CMS, VIBMON, and EN...
Cardinal Engineering uses the Femap API to automate and streamline FEA modeling and postprocessing, reducing modeling and analysis time by 80 percent.
We are very pleased to introduce you with our new release: LMS Imagine.Lab 15. Our latest version helps you to design innovative and eco-efficient pro...