Break Lines Affecting Dimensions

[ Edited ]
Is there any way to prevent the break lines from affecting the dimensions? See attached image.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES

Re: Break Lines Affecting Dimensions

My guess is that you dimensioned the geometry in the 2D Model sheet and it then showed when you created the 2D Model View on the working sheet. If this is what you did, then there is no fix.
Alternatively, you should have either waited to dimension it in the working sheet or placed the dimensions on the Auto-Hide layer in the 2D Model sheet and then use Retrieve Dimensions in the working sheet to bring them in. Both of these methods would yield the results you are after.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP7
Testing: ST10

Re: Break Lines Affecting Dimensions

My guess is that you dimensioned the geometry in the 2D Model sheet and it then showed when you created the 2D Model View on the working sheet. If this is what you did, then there is no fix.
Alternatively, you should have either waited to dimension it in the working sheet or placed the dimensions on the Auto-Hide layer in the 2D Model sheet and then use Retrieve Dimensions in the working sheet to bring them in. Both of these methods would yield the results you are after.

Thanks for the response. I did indeed dimension the geometry on the model sheet, which is what I prefer doing. I'll try the Auto-Hide trick and see if that works.
Thanks!