Can't scale title block

N/A
I'm looking to create drawings in A2 or A1. And whilst I've worked out the sheet size, I don't seem to be able to scale the title block to fit the drawing in any way. The Drawing Layout view doesn't have this option, View > Fit doesn't work, and I don't know how to access View Wizard:
http://blog.designfusion.com/designfusion_blog/using-the-improved-drawing-view-wizard-in-st6

I opted for the 'Balanced setup' when installing, as most 'wizard based' windows apps are so ott that I need to use a wizard to use the mouse to turn the wizard off). So, any solutions?
Thanks in advance
1 REPLY

Re: Can't scale title block

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
The geometry for a title block is on the background sheet. Any working sheet displays a working sheet of the relative size. Right Mouse Click (RMB) on the Sheet tab in the tab tray at the bottom. Click on Edit Background. This will take you to the geometry for the background sheet. You will now be able to modify the geometry of that background sheet. Any working sheet that you create referencing this background sheet will have the modifications. Click back on the wotking sheet tab (Sheet1). RMB again on the sheet tab and click on Sheet Setup. Click on the Background tab in the Sheet Setup dialog. This is where you select which background sheet to display. If you want this to be set up for all Draft files, make the changes in your template file.

Regards,
Rick B.