Center Lines Not Showing Up In Paper View

N/A

On the model page I have the center lines but they are not showing up in the paper
view. I restarted SolidEdge to see if that would clear up the problem but it didn't.
See attached images. Any ideas of what could be wrong?
Thanks,
Ed
3 REPLIES

Re: Center Lines Not Showing Up In Paper View

N/A

For some reason the other image didn't attach so here it is. This is the paper view
image.
Ed

"Ed Kadlec" wrote:
>
>
>
>On the model page I have the center lines but they are not showing up in the
>paper
>view. I restarted SolidEdge to see if that would clear up the problem but
>it didn't.
>See attached images. Any ideas of what could be wrong?
>
>Thanks,
>Ed
>

Re: Center Lines Not Showing Up In Paper View

N/A
Check to see if the centerlines are on the Auto Hide layer on the 2D model
sheet.
David
"Ed Kadlec" wrote in message
news:48d3df30$1@bbsnotes.ugs.com...
>
> For some reason the other image didn't attach so here it is. This is the
> paper view
> image.
>
> Ed
>
>
> "Ed Kadlec" wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>On the model page I have the center lines but they are not showing up in
>>the
>>paper
>>view. I restarted SolidEdge to see if that would clear up the problem but
>>it didn't.
>>See attached images. Any ideas of what could be wrong?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Ed
>>

>

Re: Center Lines Not Showing Up In Paper View

N/A

David,
OK, now I feel like an idiot. I don't know how they got on that layer but they were.
Thanks for your help.
Ed
"David Rieschick" wrote:
>Check to see if the centerlines are on the Auto Hide layer on the 2D model
>
>sheet.
>
>David
>
>"Ed Kadlec" wrote in message
>news:48d3df30$1@bbsnotes.ugs.com...
>>
>> For some reason the other image didn't attach so here it is. This is the

>
>> paper view
>> image.
>>
>> Ed
>>
>>
>> "Ed Kadlec" wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>On the model page I have the center lines but they are not showing up in

>
>>>the
>>>paper
>>>view. I restarted SolidEdge to see if that would clear up the problem but
>>>it didn't.
>>>See attached images. Any ideas of what could be wrong?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>Ed
>>>

>>
>
>