Corrupted file analysis

N/A
Attached is a file which has a group that will not copy over to another file regardless of how I try it. Why?

Thanks,
Ron
2 REPLIES

Re: Corrupted file analysis

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer
Hi Ron,

I started ungrouping stuff and then I tried selecting only certain areas and was able to isolate the problem to the lower left-hand portion of the "End View" in this drawing. I can copy and paste everything else but when I try to select this area and hit Copy, the paste button goes away. I can select subsets of this portion of the drawing and copy and paste them, but I cannot copy and paste the entire area of the view. Not sure what is causing it, but I will log it to development as a problem report and have them take a look at it.

Andy.

Re: Corrupted file analysis

N/A
Hi Ron,

I started ungrouping stuff and then I tried selecting only certain areas and was able to isolate the problem to the lower left-hand portion of the "End View" in this drawing. I can copy and paste everything else but when I try to select this area and hit Copy, the paste button goes away. I can select subsets of this portion of the drawing and copy and paste them, but I cannot copy and paste the entire area of the view. Not sure what is causing it, but I will log it to development as a problem report and have them take a look at it.

Andy.

Andy, I followed your lead and discovered that in order to get PASTE to work I had to delete and redraw the little rectangle with the red arrows. Once I did that, the COPY/PASTE works.

Thanks,
Ron