GENERAL MISBEHAVIOR BY ST6 - NEW DOWNLOAD??

N/A
Ricky, after further thought re the last two threads that I entered yesterday and earlier today re misbehavior by ST6, I think I may’ve had a suspect download. When I downloaded, I had to wait a very long time for it to start. So long that I went back and redid it, not once, but twice. Then finally, 3 download/install wizard’s screens popped up. I shut down 2 and proceeded with the remaining. At the time, I felt that I could have software issues as a consequence. I just remembered that.

ST6 has had some other strange things, e.g., I changed the sheet color on one file and then changed it back later on a different file. When I opened each file concurrently, they each had a different background color. After a few commands, the sheet colors synchronized. Another one I noticed is when I opened a block to edit, the block color scheme was different that the main model sheet scheme reflecting one of my earlier settings.

I would like you to send me download link as we have done before when I had problems with ST5 so I start from scratch.

Ron
1 REPLY

Re: GENERAL MISBEHAVIOR BY ST6 - NEW DOWNLOAD??

N/A
Ricky, I think I discovered the reason for the retarded behavior I reported in this and the previous thread. Under SE Options/Save, I have been using “Create uniquely named etc.” On previous versions, I would check both model files and draft files, more out of ignorance as to the difference in 2D. A little trial and error showed that if I uncheck the draft file option, the erratic but noticeable lag time stopped.

For whatever its worth,
Ron