Insert Object Command Missing

I can't seem to find the "insert object" command anywhere in ST4. Has it been removed from this version? The help file says it's supposed to be here: Sketching tab→Insert group

Thanks,
Ed
4 REPLIES

Re: Insert Object Command Missing

Ed,
I believe it was removed by mistake. You should still have access to the command. Use Command Finder at the bottom of the application window. Key in Insert Object followed by return. It should be in the command list. You should also be able to add it to the Quick Access toolbar at the top using Customize.

Regards,
Rick B.

Rick,
No luck in finding it using Customize, which is usually how I find commands. The command is described in the Help file but doesn't show up as a command that can be added to the Quick Access toolbar.
Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Ed

[ Edited ]
Ed,
I loaded 2D Drafting ST4 on a machine in my office. I cannot see the command through customize as you state.
However, I can find the command through Command Finder. The command name is "Insert Object". Don't forget the space.
See the attached image.

Regards,
Rick B.

It's not in ST5 customize either. Too bad, I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of it. Anyway, your method of using the Command Finder works.
Thanks for the help.
Ed