Pictures don't print

Creator
Creator

Good Morning,

On our draft files we have a few pictures imbedded in the background (company logo, certs, etc.).  The team members with the full 3d version of SE have no problems with the images printing out on either physical copies or pdfs.  Team members with the 2d version have an issue where the company logo doesn't appear on printouts or on the pdf if they use the 'Save As' feature.  The other imbedded images appear without an issue.

Does anyone know what is causing this or a way to remedy it?

Thank you

--Z!

6 REPLIES

Re: Pictures don't print

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there @bziegler,

Not seeing this issue here, with our various 2D only users.

Seeing as you are probably in a similar position to me, to do so. Have you applied the same Maintenance Pack to the system[s] showing the problem? Also, are they up to date with Windows updates?

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP1] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Creator
Creator

The updates should all be in place. This isn't a new issue, it just came to my mind again since I was tweaking the border a bit yesterday.  It was a problem last year with ST8 as well.  Basically ever since I updated the border, through all the maitenance packs and the change to the new version.

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like you have embedded images on the Background sheet of your template and those are the images that do not print in 2D, but images embedded on the Working Sheet do print... Is that correct?  Perhaps you could post your template for @SeanCresswell to test for you if he is willing.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP1

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Good thinking @Grundey. Not that I'm supprised by that. Robot LOL

I'm happy to test your template here if you want @bziegler. [Upload here, or Private Message me, if youd prefer]

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP1] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Creator
Creator
All of the pictures are on the Background sheet

Experimenter
Experimenter

Having the same exact issue here, only difference is when I print in an 11x17 Sheet it does appear however if it is done on a PDF no luck, makes no sense Smiley Sad

Thank you

Oscar