Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLID EDGE 2D DRAFTING V102 IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

N/A

All,
Solid Edge 2D Drafting ST2 (V102) has been posted to the web for download.
If you want to download this new version go to the following web site and click
on the link to upgrade to the newest for FREE.
http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/products/velocity/solidedge/free2d/index.shtml
There are a couple of installation issues that you need to be aware of. Neither
one of these will affect how the software runs. They are strictly setup issues.
1. If you see the following error during installation, simply click on 'Yes' to
continue the installation.
"The installation of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 appears to have failed. Do
you want to continue the installation?"
Solid Edge 2D Drafting will install and run if you ignore this error.
2. The ENGLISH version of the executables has the Russian Readme in it by mistake.
I have attached the English Readme.
We are working on these two issues and will post new execuables when they are resolved.
Have fun.
Rick B.

2 REPLIES

Re: SOLID EDGE 2D DRAFTING V102 IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

N/A
OK, I guess I'll be the first one to complain about the new version. I see they still haven't fixed the "Enable dimension changes using the mouse wheel". It's always enabled whether the box is check-marked or not. I hate this bug since I use the mouse wheel for zooming I'm constantly changing a dimension when I think I should be zooming.
Now that I've complained, I'll tell you that I do like that fact that you can rearrange the quick access buttons to suite your needs. Thank you very much for incorporating that feature.
Ed

Re: SOLID EDGE 2D DRAFTING V102 IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

N/A
I downloaded this new version and I had hoped that the boxes to enter co-ordinates would have been included,unfortunately for me that was not the case so I've reinstalled V.20 again.

Allan