ST7 download

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi 

I am unable to download ST7 free 2D  drafting package.

Can I get a proper link to do so

Thanks

raymenon India

4 REPLIES

Re: ST7 download

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

When you register and click on Submit at the bottom of the registration form, you are taken to the download page where you click on your language of choice. This starts the download. Did you get to this point? If you did not, you can register again.

Regards,

Rick B.

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have reached the Language point and pressed English and the download started.

It goes some way and stops and gives a message "file is corrupt.

Please suggest a remedy

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Newton wrote:

I have reached the Language point and pressed English and the download started.

It goes some way and stops and gives a message "file is corrupt.

Please suggest a remedy

Hi there,

Chances are, your connection to the server was interupted, and the partial file will return the corrupt message, when it is incomplete.

I can only suggest you try again....if you are not already, try using Chrome browser, and it's free download manager, "Chrono". This has worked very well for me over the years.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP1] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your reply. I am sure what you say about the download being interrupted is correct.

The problem is that though I have an Internet connection of 3 MB/s, the downloading of the software works at around 40 KB/s. This takes a long time to download and any interruption with the Seimen's server leaves the download partially complete and renders it corrupt.

I had downloaded this software easily when I was working in the US, but I have a problem doing so in Mumbai India.

Ray Menon