Send to back command with ST4

N/A
Hi
I am having trouble using "fill" in ST4. I can't work out how to send the fill to the back. It seems only annotations, text boxes and dimensions have this capability now. At the end of the day i would like to be able to add a fill and still see all the elements behind it.
Cheers
Pete
3 REPLIES

Re: Send to back command with ST4

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
You can add the Bring to Front and Send to Back commands to the Quick Access Toolbar. At the verry top there is a list of commands like Save, Undo, Redo. Beside these there is a down arrow. Click on that to get a command list. Click on Customize. In the customize dialog change 'Choose commands from' to 'All Commands'. Click on the 'Quick Access' tab. Scroll down and find 'Bring to front' and then Send to back'. Add these to the right hand list by clicking on the command and then clicking on the Add button. Click on Close. You will now have access to these commands in the Quick Access toolbar at the top.

Regards,
Rick B.

N/A
Awsum, thanks Rick.
i was so close, i new it could be done in older versions and i played around in the customize area but couldn't find it.
Pete

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
We are putting these back on the command ribbon.

Regards,
Rick B.