Tutorial File Seddbgs.dft, Section - Change the dimension display to formulas

In the tutorial file: seddbgs.dft, section "Change the dimension display to formulas", it has you do the following: "Position the cursor over the 120 millimeter dimension, and then right-click to display shortcut menu."
"On the shortcut menu, choose Show All Formulas."

When I right clicked on the "120 millimeter dimesnion" the "short-cut" menu did not display, therefore, the "Show All Formulas" did not appear and the dimension names and values were not displayed.
6 REPLIES

Re: Tutorial File Seddbgs.dft, Section - Change the dimension display to formulas

Simply move the cursor over the dimension. It will highlight.
Do not Left Mouse Click on the dimension to select it.
Right mouse click and the context menu will display.
Regards,
Rick B.

Re: Tutorial File Seddbgs.dft, Section - Change the dimension display to formulas

Simply move the cursor over the dimension. It will highlight.
Do not Left Mouse Click on the dimension to select it.
Right mouse click and the context menu will display.
Regards,
Rick B.

Reference your reply to my post, dated December 20, 2010. What you instructed me to do that's what I have done. I am still not able to get the "short-cut" menu to display. I cannot finish the tutorial because of it.

Do you use any mouse button customization?
Rick B.

[langtitle=de]Re: Tutorial File Seddbgs.dft, Section - Change the dimensi[/langtitle]

Ist der Layer "Goal Dims" aktiviert? Sonst kommt man an die 120mm nicht ran.

Rechte Maustaste muss 1-2 Sekunden gedrückt werden.

Linke Maustaste gibt sofort die Eingabemöglichkeit frei.

Gruß aus Berlin

[langtitle=de]Re: Tutorial File Seddbgs.dft, Section - Change the dimensi[/langtitle]

Rechte Maustaste muss 1-2 Sekunden gedrückt werden.

Gruß aus Berlin

Rechte Maustaste muss 1-2 Sekunden gedrückt werden für Kreismenue, nur kurz für Kontext.

Gruß aus Berlin