Unable to download software

N/A
Filled out the info page but was unable to download software. Made numerous attempts but continue to get errors. Now I can't even get to the same page to try again. What gives?
6 REPLIES

Re: Unable to download software

N/A
Hello,
i have the same problem...

N/A
I have the same problem. Has there been any response as to what to do?

N/A
Hello,
I AM encountering the same problem even though i have registered twice.
All i get is the error screen ::

Unable to download software
Iam also attaching a screenshot.

Regards,

Manu

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer
Hi all,

It would be helpful if you could post the error you are getting when you are trying to download. Completely speculating, but it could be dependent on browser settings, or operating system limitations. Are you perhaps browsing from a iPad?

Solid Edge Free 2D Drafting will only install on Windows 7 or Windows Vista.

One person had posted an image, but I was unable to retrive it to see what the erro rmessage said.

If you are having trouble getting to the download page, the easiest way to get back to the start is to simply key in solidedge.com in your address field for your internet browser.

Hope this helps. Would like to help more so please post your error messages and I will see what I can do.

Thanks.

Andy.

N/A
I have encountered the same problem, unable to download software. Running Windows 7 pro with all the updates. The first visit to the web site, I registered and IE did not find down load page. Second time I was directed to La-La land. Third time EI did the same thing. Tried keying direct to solidedge.com with the same run around. Logging into the web site should have direct access to the full downloads / upgrades without all the run around. Maybe there was a typo during a web site upgrade.
Dennis

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Dennis,
What country are you in. We have many different entry points based on where you are and your language.
I tested both regestering as a new user and upgrading as an existing user. I am going through the English (USA) web pages. I was able to get to the download page and was able to start the download of the English version of the software.

Regards,
Rick B.