What is latest version of 2d

N/A
Ricky, I've been away from the site since Nov and haven't been receiving email/posts. Has there been an upgrade to V102?

Thanks,
Ron
6 REPLIES

Re: What is latest version of 2d

N/A
Yes the latest version is 103 (or ST3), there are a few changes so things will look different, one of the things you will need right away is the sheet set up, this has been moved to the main drop down menu (where you save as and print and other stuff like that).

N/A
Yes,
ST3 is on the download server.
Just go back to the web site and register for the latest version.
Regards,
Rick B.

N/A
Ricky, I'm downloading now but I couldn't find a "Whats new/changed" explanation. Is there one?

Ron

N/A
I downloaded but no icon appears on desktop nor any software files showup. I did have a popup window warning me about UAC being turned off. But it didn't say to turn it off. So if that's the problem, do I need to go thru the entirre download process after it's turned off.

Ron

N/A
Download the file, then install it. And yes UAC needs to be off or it will not install, it just exits if UAC is still at the normal level (at least when I did the same thing that's what happened). As soon as I set UAC to minimum (off) the software installed fine, then set UAC back to normal for your protection.

N/A
You must disable the UAC.
Always save the download locally, then run it.
The download is a single executable file.
This way you have it if you need to reinstall.
Regards,
Rick B.