When inputting dimensions, the are unblocked and repeat the input

[ Edited ]
Hello everybody!

At the beginning of my draft, I could input dimensions as I wanted. Now, when I try to input a blocked dimension, it gets always unblocked (dark cian) and, after I have inputted it, when I pass the mouse over the screen, it keeps repeating the input! I always have to press "esc" to stop the unstopping inputting.
I have checked if there is any constraint that doesn't allow me to input blocked dimensions at the element, but there isn't, the element is brand new and clean.
I have attached a "print screen" of the problem to make it clearer.

Thank you, I would be glad if someone could help me!
5 REPLIES

Re: When inputting dimensions, the are unblocked and repeat the input

By "blocked/unblocked", I assume you mean driven/driving? It might help if you could upload the cad file so we could try it out to see what's going on. Just a thought.

Thanks, exactliy, driven/driving. Since my software is in portuguese, I don't know exactly how the commands are called in english.
The problem of repeating the input I have "solved" by restarting the computer, but that one of being unallowed to change the dimension of an object (in my perception, unconstrained) keeps.
I'm sorry, but by cad file you mean .dft?
I have just tried to upload it but I'm afraid through this forum it is impossible, it doesn't recognizes the .dft extension.

Yes, the .dft file is what we would need to look at. Is there a place on the internet where you could upload the file and create a link to it on this forum?

Can you send to me a file to help understand what you are doing?

Thank you,
Rick B.

Of course, Rick.
I'm sending it to right now.
Thank you.