Zeichnung in Originalgröße (!) ausdrucken

Experimenter
Experimenter

Ich möchte -als Beispiel- ein gezeichnetes Rechteck von 1,3 cm x 15 cm ausdrucken, und zwar unbedingt in Originalgröße.

D. h., auf dem Ausdruck soll das Rechteck tatsächlich und real 1,3 cm breit x 15 cm lang sein.

Ich habe schon alles versucht, aber Solid Edge skaliert mir ständig die Zeichnung in einen anderen Maßstab um, sodaß der Ausdruck nie den Originalmaßen entspricht, obwohl das Papiermaß DIN A4 entspricht.

Eine Zeichnung mit den Maßen 1,3 cm breit x 15 cm müßte also auf dem Papier exakt darzustellen sein.

Bitte um Anleitung, was ich einstellen muß, und wo.

3 REPLIES

Re: Zeichnung in Originalgröße (!) ausdrucken

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there @ub,

Try using the "Print Area" option, and then manually setting the scaling to 1:1.....[use the TAB key - to get a preview to check it fits your page]

NOTE: if the scale can't reach 1:1, then the range is too big for the paper [&/or orientaion] selected.

SolidEdge_Print_Setup.png

SolidEdge_Print_PrintArea.png

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Experimenter
Experimenter
Many thanks, was helpful.
But: before I ask you for this info, I do the same items, as you have said.
The result was everytime a scaling down from SE-and I don´t understand, why !???

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @ub,

The Print Area, will not allow scale 1:1 if the selected model area to print, is larger than the paper size & orientation is able to support........possibly the region needs to be smaller, or the paper and/or orientation choice can be altered to something more suitable.

If it is still giving you issues.....you can upload your file here, and myself, or another user, will take a look.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10