Reply

error 2738


Installing the V20 I get the error "2738".
Someone could help me?
My system: Windows Vista Home premium.
Thanks
Stefano
3 REPLIES

Re: error 2738

Hi Stefano,
Try the solution listed here and see if it helps:
http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1795235&SiteID=17
Jason
"Stefano" wrote in message
news:47308dc8$1@bbsnotes.ugs.com...
>
> Installing the V20 I get the error "2738".
> Someone could help me?
>
> My system: Windows Vista Home premium.
>
> Thanks
> Stefano


Re: error 2738


Thanks Jason, I had the same problem installing on Vista and the Microsoft site helped
once I ran the commind line in administrator mode.
"Jason Zakibe" wrote:
>Hi Stefano,
>
>Try the solution listed here and see if it helps:
>
>http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1795235&SiteID=17
>
>Jason
>
>"Stefano" wrote in message
>news:47308dc8$1@bbsnotes.ugs.com...
>>
>> Installing the V20 I get the error "2738".
>> Someone could help me?
>>
>> My system: Windows Vista Home premium.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Stefano

>
>

Re: error 2738


Hello all,
i'have the same trouble on my pc under windows xp pro.
i run this command : regsvr32 vbscript.dll
and all the setup of solid edge works fine.
best regards

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Mark Dyche" wrote:
>
>Thanks Jason, I had the same problem installing on Vista and the Microsoft
>site helped
>once I ran the commind line in administrator mode.
>
>"Jason Zakibe" wrote:
>>Hi Stefano,
>>
>>Try the solution listed here and see if it helps:
>>
>>http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1795235&SiteID=17
>>
>>Jason
>>
>>"Stefano" wrote in message
>>news:47308dc8$1@bbsnotes.ugs.com...
>>>
>>> Installing the V20 I get the error "2738".
>>> Someone could help me?
>>>
>>> My system: Windows Vista Home premium.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Stefano

>>
>>
>