error during the installation procedure

N/A
Hello everybody
I'm new in Solide Edge world and I'm trying to install the free 2D version. I tried in 2 different computer with both Windows XP but I always got back the same error during the installation procedure (see attached screen shot).
Can you help me please?
thanks
Marco Bertoldo
10 REPLIES

Re: error during the installation procedure

N/A
Ditto ! I've tried 2 computers as well with this error.

N/A
I received this same error message. Is this just a V102 quirk? Any suggestions would be welcome since I can't install this product.

Thanks! TAZ

N/A
I have the same problem only it says error "setupsup.exe" not for installation. Help, I have hundreds of drawings in SE and can't open any of them.

N/A
Hi,why I cant see that screenshot???
"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
-obviously I could post,here..
-maybe somebody can translate the error..

I'm interested because havent got to install se2d on my win7/64-box;tried maybe a dozen times now.says you have not the registry rights;tried even to change those by hand-but even when I logon as _the_admin -no.!
see also my old post from Feb 24/10 about win7/64 bit? .NET 3.5.1 is installed.
Any more Ideas?...Thanx Rainer

[langtitle=ru]Re: error during the installation procedure[/langtitle]

N/A
Привет всем!
Аналогичная проблема. Не могу установить 102 обновление и не могу просмотреть скриншот.
Юрий

N/A
Cannot upgrade or install new version of this programm? Renewal comes to a halt just a few steps after I click the box that prompts for the license.

N/A
Nobody wants to help with this issue.

If I cant get the free software to install I certainly wont consider buying any Siemens software.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
If your error says something about a .tmp file please read the post titled "IF 2D DRAFTING FAILS TO INSTALL - READ THIS".
You will find a solution there.

Regards,
Rick B.

N/A
I had the same problem, I tried to install this on xp and Windows 7. It would always stop right before it was completed and it gave me some error message. A couple days ago i installed .net framework 4 and solid edge installed. I honestly don't know if the two are related but try it, it's worth a shot!