free 2d se software download

N/A
hi, could anyone out there help me find free 2d se software to download? and i have an other package which upon replacing the selicense.dat file into program folder under installation directory as said by installation note, creates the shortcut on desktop. clicking on the icon doesn't open it but. its v19.

thanks for the help
12 REPLIES

Re: free 2d se software download

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Go to the following link:
http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/products/velocity/solidedge/forms/solid_edge_2d_upgrade....

Fill in your information and click on submit.
This will take you to the download page. Click on your language.
It is best to save the download locally. THis way you have it to reinstall if needed.
When you install the software, the license is built in. You do not need to install a license separately. Simply install and it runs.

Regards,
Rick B.

N/A

N/A
The download site seems to be a little slow I have just downloaded OK you must do save link as.. I left the download going it eventually finished downloading.

N/A
Now that you have downloaded the program I bet it wont run. Don't waste your time with this stupid program. Download another free 2D program like daftsite. this will work the first time.

Community Manager
I can assure you that the software works. We have 300000 downloads and installations of the software working with no issues.
Ensure that you have the UAC disabled when installing. Install as an administrator.

Regards,
Rick B.

N/A
I installed solid edge and license, but when I open program ask me the license.

how do I do?

I copied the license in the right folder

Community Manager
What operating system are you running on.
Which error are you getting? Is it an error stating that you do not have a valid license?
When you install, you should disable the UAC (User Account Control).
You also need to install with administrator privileges.

Regards,
Rick B.

N/A
I have the same problem as @ maurizio.sacchelli raccortubi.it. My OS is Win 7 home premium SP1.

Community Manager
Did you disable the UAC?
Do you have administrator privileges?