free software

please help me, i need software to open my old drawings.
4 REPLIES

Re: free software

What is the issue?
Has your current license expired?
If so, go to the following link.
http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/products/velocity/solidedge/free2d/index.shtml
On the right hand side of the web page, click on 'I need to update my Solid Edge 2D Drafting license for FREE'.
On the next web page, fill in your information and click the Submit button at the bottom.
On the download page there is a link at the bottom for the license update. Click that link do download the new license.
The download is a zip file that contains the license and a text file describing how to apply the license. Read the text file.

Regards,
Rick B.

thanks
purehu

even i enter the webkey and password provided, it still won't work(u have given the wrong webkey or password

You do not need a webkey or password to download the software.
Go to the website from the link provided above.
On the right hand of the screen under "Step1 - Tell us who you are.", click on the appropriate link.
Most likely it is the first one. "I am a new user....." Use this if you have not previously downloaded the 2D Drafting software.
Fill in your information on the registration page.
Click on Submit at the bottom of the registration page.
You will be taken to the download page.
Click on the link for the appropriate language. This will start the download. Save the download locally to your machine instead of Run. You can Run after the download is saved. I say this in the event you need the download again. If you save it locally, you will not need to go to the registration again to get access to the download.

Regards,
Rick B.