mr

Please help! When I open free2d to install it, it keeps on saying that file is corrupt. I already download the program twice. Thank you
7 REPLIES

Re: mr

Are you saving the file locally to your machine, or running directly. When you click to download, you will be given a choice. You will have better luck if you save the file locally to your machine. Then you have a chance to run it after the download. When the download finishes, check the size of the file to ensure that the download was successful. It will be around 450+MB.

Regards,
Rick B.

Hi Rick.Hi saved it twice localy. It is Zip files and it is about 450MB.When I want to install
it, it don't want to Extract files and said it is Corrupt.Tanks for reply.braam

I don't understand when you say you 'don't want to Extract files'. Extraction is part of the installation. All it does is unpackage the installation files to a temporary location so that it then can be installed.

Regards,
Rick B.

I downloaded the program and saved it on my laptop. Now I want to install the program,
it starts to extracting the files and then stops.It say that the files are corrupt.I have windows Xp on my machine. I downloaded twice because I thaught it didn't downloaded correctly, but both are the same.
Thanks
Braam

Which language are you trying to download? I'll try to download and install it.

Regards,
Rick B.

Same for me. "file corrupt" message when the file is being extracted. Using XP. File size at file manager: 459 994 kB,
at file properties: 449 MB (471 033 216 byte), on disk: 449 MB (470 994 944 byte)

/Kenneth

Kenneth,
Do you have administrator privileges?
The executable will unzip to a temporary forder so that installation can begin.

Regards,
Rick B.