Problem to install 'Solid Edge 45-day trial

N/A
Hi.
I have problem to install the 'Solid Edge 45-day trial' (SE45) on laptop DEL XPS L502X. Reinstalling this SE45 come the message, that the SE45 is already installed. But, I found no installed SE45 in the list of 'Uninstall and change a Program' in Control Panel.
Thank you.
Regards.
HJB.
3 REPLIES

Re: Problem to install 'Solid Edge 45-day trial

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor
Are you trying to install Solid Edge or the license file?

What operating system do you have?
Kris Kasprzak

N/A
Hi.
I have problem to install the 'Solid Edge 45-day trial' (SE45) on laptop DEL XPS L502X. Reinstalling this SE45 come the message, that the SE45 is already installed. But, I found no installed SE45 in the list of 'Uninstall and change a Program' in Control Panel.
Thank you.
Regards.
HJB.

Hi to all

x86 and x64 windows it doesnt matter to install solid edge 45 day trial. you must go to to upload SELICENCE.LIC that you must receive in your email adress, and then upload it

follow the steps:
To apply the license during installation, save the attached electronic file to a convenient location. Then during Solid Edge installation, click on the InstallShield Wizard dialog box and navigate to the file. The setup program will automatically copy the file to the Solid Edge Program folder.

To apply the license after installing Solid Edge, save the attached electronic file to a convenient location. Start the License Utility (located in the Solid Edge program group on the Start Menu in the Licensing section). Next click in the dialog box, change the file type to to see the .txt file extension and navigate to the file, then click OK. The License Utility program will automatically copy the file to the Solid Edge Program folder.

N/A
problem computer have , „ú° àH„ŵ å:ÀH

Õ(oö‰ÅŒ ¹û—dÓœ å:ÀH ÷ë .©ÞT