ST8 trial activation

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed ST8, but when I enter the activation code it tells me that the subscribtion is over and the account disactivated. What can I do?

8 REPLIES

Re: ST8 trial activation

Did you get a solution to your problem and is this the first time you did the Trial?

Yes it is the first time I do the trial, and unfortunately it stills not solved...

The 45 days starts from when you regsiter your account details.  It does not start from when you download Solid Edge.

If you want to PM me your e-mail address used for registration I can investigate this further for you.

When I registered for the free trial I downloaded it and installed it a couple of days later. It was only after I installed it that I got an email from Siemens and Saratech acknowledging that I activated the trial. So in my case it was the installlation that activated the time for the trial and it appears that it was done automatically as I did not have to enter any numbers or activation code. Could that be because I am in the USA?

Franck, you could try going to the SARATECH website registering for the free trial but use a different email address than you did the first time. If you have trouble this time contact SARATECH directly for assistance.

Thanks for your help guys, I PM you Dave.

Actually I tried using different email address to see if that would change a thing, but it didn't. I also tried through another website than Siemens directly but still not working.

Let's see if Dave can help.

Franck,

I have sent you an e-mail with your trial license attached.  Please follow the instructions in my e-mail and this should get your Solid Edge up and running.  

If this does not resolve your issue, please reply back to my e-mail and we can continue to work through this.  However, I think the license file I sent you will resolve your issue.

Thank you and regards,

-Dave 

I have registred for the trail and downloaded the setup. I also received an email, but there was no activation code in the email or any webkey or similar. Could someone please help me?

Please PM me the e-mail address yo used to register with and I will try to help you out.

Regards,

-Dave