by MLombard ‎08-11-2015 05:01 PM - edited ‎09-10-2015 02:02 PM (1,132 Views)

We noticed that not everyone who is signing up for Solid Edge University is a member of the community. People who are interested in what SEU has to offer are probably also interested in what the community has to offer:

• discussion of technical topics that go beyond tech support or training
  • rub shoulders with the movers and shakers
  • get access to some of the best Solid Edge users around the world
  • great network of potential employers/employees
  • contests, challenges, learning opportunities

And now we have another great reason to join the community. If you are just lurking (reading, but not participating), or you have some co-workers that you think would benefit from the community, you/they can sign up for membership in the community, and we'll give you a promo code for $100 off admission to SEU. When you sign up, just click on my username in one of these posts, and find the "send this user a private message" link in the upper right of my profile page. Tell me that you want to claim your promo code, what your new username is on the community, and I'll hook you up.

There are several benefits of membership - primarily you can write comments and ask questions, send and receive private messages, but also some additional functionality in the interface such as search are added for members.

This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Labels