Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid Edge Blog

Showing archived results for 11-01-2013. Show all articles

So I wish for all of you out there a Happy Thanksgiving. Do something nice for someone else, and come back on Monday rested, and ready to get back at ...
These tools are all very welcome additions to the Solid Edge sheet metal toolbox. They kind of make me wish I were a sheet metal designer. Very cool s...
The sheet metal functionality in these two non-sketched features is very nice. You get nice, easy to edit geometry, even with Synchronous mode. But in...
With software this powerful and easy to use, designing parts for sheet metal is a pleasure.
There were some comments at the end of the last article, and I started to answer them in the comments, but the response quickly became too big to hand...
Synchronous sheet metal is pretty cool, even cooler than just normal synchronous modeling, if you’ll excuse that word. For example, if you make a part...
This article will start a series on Solid Edge sheet metal. My goal is to go through the functions to give new users a taste for how it works, but als...
It turns out that there are a lot of Inspect tools, and some of them depend on which type of document you are working on – parts, assemblies, or drawi...
One of the sets of tools I haven’t covered yet, and indeed I don’t understand very well yet is the set of Orient tools. I was a master of view orienta...