Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid Edge Blog

Showing archived results for 11-01-2014. Show all articles

Imre Szucs is known by many names around the Solid Edge universe, but everyone knows him as an inexhaustable fountain of ideas and knowledge. I've met...
The software we rely on is helping us make better decisions by presenting us with data. The software is not making the decisions for us. We have also ...
As CAD users, we are all quite comfortable with abstractions, that is, something that stands in for reality when reality just won’t do. Drawing in the...
The 2014 Solid Edge User Survey is available until December 5, 2014. Make sure to tell us what you want to see in the next version of the software. Ke...
Ken Grundey is one of those guys that I've known for a long time just over general web communication, even though for a long time we used different CA...
Solid Edge made a guest appearance at the Amazon re:Invent convention in Las Vegas earlier today. Amazon invited Solid Edge to demonstrate a proof of ...
In the last week or so, Solid Edge has put out a couple of videos that are getting some attention around the industry. Through the grapevine I heard t...
Did you ever think it would be fun to design toys? Well here's your chance. Start from the Outdoor Toy of the Year for 2014 and make some improvement ...
Did you know that starting with ST6 you can record videos right within Solid Edge without having to use a separate software package? And we have integ...