Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid Edge Blog

Showing archived results for 08-01-2014. Show all articles

The following video is the official introduction to the Solid Edge Community Open Source Initiative. I spoke about this topic at Solid Edge University...
I find the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 to be a fantastic machine for people on the go. You can get a real processor in it (up to i7) and use it for real C...
CAD Standards, especially those pertaining to layers can be enforced effectively by providing tools to the user that will make him easy to adhere to t...
Dan Vinson is the guy at Solid Edge responsible for planning the new developments in Parts. He does a bit of surfacing, and is in charge of most of th...
At Solid Edge University 2014 in Atlanta the Microsoft Surface 3 was used for an entire room of Hands-on sessions. It wasn’t a fluke, it was real user...
Chris started working for Solid Edge about V20 – right before the first release of Synchronous Technology. He was able to pick up the concept of Synch...
Art Patrick is one of those guys whose enthusiasm for what he does really spills over. People take notice. They also notice his sense of humor and his...
The most appealing feature of VB.Net is the natural language syntax and this article shows how to build a layer purging utility using VB.Net in the So...
This type of consumer product is notoriously difficult to model correctly. Their presentation was called "The Secret Language of Surface and Meaning i...