how to update parent assembly display, after replacing occurrences via API?
After replacing a part occurrence with
To update the display I must do
pOccurrence->Activate = !pOccurrence->Activate ;
This works for part occurrences, but not for assembly occurrences.
How to update the parent assembly, so that display is updated correctly?
Thanks in advance.
Posted by: Massimo MagrisPost date: 7/3/2009 12:27:48 PM
I didn't try all this, i'm shooting blind...
1. Are you using Application parameters that could be disturbing like .DelayCompute=False, .Interactive=False, etc...?
2. It could be a refreshing problem. Have you tried to refresh the screen? ActiveWindow.View.Update
3. You could try to combine refreshing with hide - show the occurrence:
4. You could try to open a new window for this document and close the existing one. I bet that this should refresh the asm for sure:
5. If everything else fails, save,close and reopen the asm document
Well, if any of the above works, just tell us. It's always good to know...
Posted by: Julian GuilloPost date: 7/7/2009 7:28:47 AM